These are the payment methods we accept for your orders.
By default, we offer invoices in the following currencies: CHF, EUR, GBP, and USD.
For prompt allocation of funds to your balance, please ensure you include the invoice number in the reference.
You can find our bank details on the invoice.
In case you have further requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to use PayPal, please send the payment to email@example.com.
If your payment method (credit card, bank payment, etc.) is linked to a bank account in a different currency your bank will convert the amount and deduct it from your account in your local currency.
- Select "Send and Receive" > "Send"
- Enter the email address of Peter Lang: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the amount and currency mentioned on the invoice on the right side ("Recipient gets"). See an example in the screenshot below.
- The amount in your local currency will be shown on the right
- If you don't have the payment details (bank details, credit card details) linked to your PayPal account you can add them now.
Please take into consideration that we only accept these payment methods. For any inquiries please contact email@example.com.